The following privacy statement discusses the specific guidelines on collection and usage of information, available in detailed points.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
This privacy statement will further explain how and why we collect your personal information for the purpose of both managing your accounts with us and processing transactions made between you and ANNA Group.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE/APPLICATIONS/APPLICATION
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This section tells you what kind of personal data we may collect from you when you use our services and the personally identifiable information we may receive from other sources. Through these information, we are able to provide our services to you, where the information you give are all necessary for off-line and online transactions, operational functions and marketing activities.
We collect information related to your use of our website/Application using cookies, web beacons, and log information. Cookies are small files containing strings of text stored on your computer that we use to authenticate you in transactions made on our website/Applications/Application and deliver content specific to your interests and preferences. Web beacons are used often together with cookies. We use web beacons to monitor the user’s activity on our website/Application, specifically on how long users visit our web pages, so we would be able to generate reviews and results on website/Application traffic, unique visitor counts, and other impression functions. Log information may include website/Application requests, operating system, browser details, date and time of your request, and cookies that may identify your browser. We use all these information to improve the functionality of the website/Application every time we do an overall review of our users’ activities, which will make your access more secure and efficient.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for operational use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Acquiring your personal data may occur in the following circumstances whenever you engage with Anna Group:
- When you register for our services on both the physical store and online store
- When you shop with us online, browse our website/Applications/Application, or use our mobile applications
- When you use our online or printed vouchers or coupons
- When you contact us or we contact you or you join our promotions, competitions, surveys, and products reviews about our services
While you use our website/Application, we may have automatic access to receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you're using
- The type of web browser you're using
While you are transacting on our website/Application, personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name, email address, contact details including phone numbers, and PIN/ZIP code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address, location,photo and durables owned)
- Personal preferences and interests
- Your opinion on services, products, and features on our website/Application
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our website/Application
- The number of times you access the page
- Things you view.
- Other website/Applications/Application you open simultaneously while browsing ours
- USE OF INFORMATION
This section explains how and why we use personal data.
Using personal data may happen in the following circumstances regarding product and service fulfillment and transactions between the user and ANNA Group:
- Fulfilling and managing purchases and enabling sales, processing and settling payments, handling orders, stock management and providing receipts in both physical store and online shops.
- Providing customer service, processing and assistance with dispute resolution, payment processing including returns, refunds, and other transaction-related issues
- To enable direct channel of communication between the company and consumer/Salesman
- To implement special and seasonal schemes.
- Managing subscription services, including order management, billing, improving reorder experiences, communicating with the user about subscription, and offer other products and services
- Sending promotional campaigns, surveys, new product and website/Application features, and service or policy update notices through official marketing channels, such as SMS, email, and social media; wherein both auto-generated and customised messages are sent with personalised content based on the user’s personal characteristics or preferences (if you opt in to receiving such information)
- Delivering coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, mobile messages, and social media notifications, and administering raffle draws and contests in both physical store and e-commerce
- Fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, and/or back office functions
- Responding to requests for information about our products and services in our stores and on our website/Applications or mobile application and connecting with the user through phone call, email, online shop, or social media for communications regarding transactions and inquiries.
- Conducting a transaction where we collect information required by law
- Preventing fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We disclose personal data to other organisations/companies that perform services for the requirements of our transactions—courier companies for delivery of the products and other service providers that may require personal data for efficient implementation of processes related only to this website/Application. We do not sell, share, or rent any such personal information, unless required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure. This website/Application takes every precaution to protect users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website/Application, your information is protected both online and off-line.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO INFORMATION
All information that we have collected is available in our database of contacts. For users who registered on Anna Group Application/website, the e-commerce platform for a big variety of products, all information are available online in your account and you may access to such information at any time by logging in to your account through our website/Application.
In relation to your personal data, you have the followings rights, as mentioned below:
- Request correction or updation of the personal data that we have with us about you. This enables us to correct or update any incomplete or inaccurate data we have about you. However, we may need to verify the accuracy of the corrected or updated data provided to us by you, to secure the data and comply with our data accuracy policies
- Request to delete the personal data. You may request to delete or remove personal data where there are no reasons for us processing that data. However, in special cases we may not be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Objection regarding processing your personal data, where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object processing on this ground if you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedom. You may also make an objection to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We will stop to send you such communications.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data. In such circumstances that you have successfully made a request for restriction of your personal data, we will suspend the processing of your personal data—where you wish to cancel all services and close your accounts; or where you are challenging the accuracy of the personal data we hold, and where you may want to exercise or defend legal claims when we would normally delete or anonymise the data.
- OPT-OUT POLICY
Where you have opted-in to receive such communications, we may send you information about our products and services. To opt out of marketing or promotional emails, please click the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email communication to be removed from future communications. To stop receiving other communications write to email@example.com.
- CONTACTING US AND COMPLAINTS
Our website/Application has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- CHILD PROTECTION
- SOCIAL MEDIA
We operate channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with customers. We monitor and record comments and posts made on these channels about us so that we can improve our services.
ANNA Group is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than information we have posted ourselves. We do not endorse the social media sites themselves or any information posted on them by third parties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstance, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall ANNA Group be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, including but not limited to the information, materials on the page, page content, page code, user services or the software. While ANNA Group shall take reasonable precautions against security breaches, no webpage or internet transmission is completely secure, and as such, ANNA Group shall not be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary or consequential damages that may result from unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other breached that may occur.
- MONETORY TRANSACTIONS
All the monetary/ baking transactions in this application/ website will comes under the RBI Act, banking Regulations and other applicable laws and regulation in India. ANNA Group is not responsible for any loss and damages.
By accessing the page/ application of ANNA Group, the users, persons and third parties agree and undertake to act responsibly and cause no harm, loss or damage to ANNA Group. In the event that ANNA Group incurs any loss, harm or damage then ANNA Group shall be in right to take appropriate steps to identify the person(s) involved and seek indemnity and compensation for all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused to ANNA Group on account of misuse of the page and the consequent affect upon ANNA Group.